Tuesday 4 December 2007

The Dilettante's Debut

Introduction:

*flicks gelled hair and walks on stage. LIGHTS!*

Right. I have learn't a lot many things in life from a lot many experiences, memorable bits of which I am going to share with my dearest chums, coterie and critics alike through this wondrous and overused piece of technology called blogs. People tell me I have a habit of folding my tongue into my cheek, so that am guessing, is to be the undertone of many conversations I am to have with people over this blog.

One very important lesson I've learnt in my yet-so-brief lifespan is that it's all about people and their stories. People.... And Stories.... People with stories; people in stories; people from stories; stories that happen to people; stories about people from people, etc. Put in any which way, and you see that our experiences are based around these two threads.

Everybody has a special trait to them, what with humans being the most individually distinct of the living beings and all. Every individual is born to specialize in something that they have no clue about till they are too old to ply their trade in it. Not me, at least not entirely. I have a substantial clue about faintly knowing that I have a thing with people and stories. So I consider myself climbing up from being VERY close to the end of the long and painfully rusty rope of life. In short, that's what I'm going to ramble about. People and stories. Forgive my brevity, but these long unused fingers and chunks of grey matter need some polishing. So until then, I'll leave you to your own busy lives with people around you and their stories. :-)

Cheers!

Vidd.

No comments: